Esposito Pools is committed to providing you the most reliable swimming pool services at affordable price. You can count on the quality and long service life of the products used by Esposito Pools. We provide state of the art workmanship, quality materials, and use innovative installation processes to build the most beautiful pools. And now, Esposito Pools is offering extended warranty coverage on select products that are installed by our qualified, licensed & insured professionals.
Limited Equipment Warranty
All the pool equipment installed by Esposito Pools is covered by manufacturer’s warranties which might vary from product to product and the warranty policies of manufacturers. While some of the products come with a warranty of 1-3 years, some with less and some with more. If the damaged part is covered under the manufacturer's warranty, we will not charge labor till the manufacturer's warranty ends.
For complete warranty coverage, please see each manufacturer's specific warranty for your selected pool product.
Limited Concrete and Masonry Warranty
Few of the construction materials also come with specific limited warranty certificates that can range from 0-10 years to even Life-Time Warranty Certificates. The duration of the warranty provided by each manufacturer is one of the most important things you should look for while paying for the product. Decks, plaster, walls, stucco, coping and all other masonry products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of plaster.
1 Year Guarantee!!
This includes pool plumbing, piping, plumbing accessories, and all underground pool installations done directly by installers of Esposito Pools. It is the responsibility of the homeowner to report any issue directly to Esposito Pools at the time it is noticed within 7 days of the work done. If there is failure of the product(s) installed that is not the fault of the homeowner, then Esposito Pools will make the necessary repairs at no additional labor cost. The voiding of this 1 Year Guarantee is at the discretion of Esposito Pools.
Esposito Pools is not liable for any loss of time, inconvenience, incidental expenses such as telephone calls, labor or material charges incurred in connection with the removal or replacement of the equipment or any other incidental or consequential damages. No representative or other person is authorized or permitted to make guarantees or to assume liability not strictly in accordance with the terms as shown on the Guarantee Certificate, and this warranty is contingent on full payment of the original purchase price being made by the purchaser.
Notwithstanding the above, our warranty is limited in the following regards:
- Plaster is not warranted against discoloration, staining or checking, streaking since such plaster defects generally result from local water conditions, improper use of chemicals or lack of or improper cleaning of pool.
- Damages caused by earth or fill ground movement, earthquake, acts of God, or acts of others are not covered.
- Work by Others: Esposito Pools does not warrant any work, materials, or equipment provided, installed or repaired by anyone other than Esposito Pools Inc. or our authorized subcontractors & service personnel and shall not be liable for any defects, failures, loss or damage resulting there from.
- This warranty shall not apply to defects or failures caused by mistreatment or neglect.
- All warranties and guarantees set forth above are subject to complete payment of all contract charges, Said charges to include all contract change orders.